Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Great for insect bites & burns. Use to fragrance Lavender Seed Bags & Sleep Pillows.
- Add a few drops to base oil and rub on dry or chapped skin to moisturise the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in cupboards and drawers to scent linens.
- You may be able to minimise the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorise and freshen your laundry.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
Available in 10ml, 50ml & 100ml glass bottles with internal dropper and 10ml Roller Ball.